Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rapid development of Concrete mixer pump machine

Go down

The rapid development of Concrete mixer pump machine Empty The rapid development of Concrete mixer pump machine

Post  dwdaswell Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

After discharge to open the door of the skin with automatic start its work process is: first of all material I belt machine operation (pneumatic feeding door open), the material I is transported to the weighing hopper, when weighing hopper material I weight reaches the set value Reversing drum concrete mixer equipment , the material I belt machine stop (pneumatic feeding automatic door closing). Then concrete batching machine II machine automatic open (pneumatic feeding), when the hopper material weight material I and II of the set value Mobile Concrete Brick Making Machine, material II feeder stop (pneumatic fan automatic door closing), III belt machine starts to work, so four material and assorting, the machine would be in waiting for the state Concrete mixer pump machine .

Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:MP Series Planetary Concrete Mixer,concrete batching plants,concrete mixer,blocking making machine,concrete pump,etc.

This is the press the discharging button, a belt feeding machine (weighing hopper discharge door open), with concrete dry discharged into the mixer hopper. After the material is completed, the concrete batching machine out of the belt conveyor automatic stop (said hopper discharge door closed), and automatically start the end of the second cycle, there are waiting for the material. So reciprocating Concrete mixer pump suppliers .

dwdaswell

Back to top Go down