Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you tell me a reliable concrete pump brand

Go down

Can you tell me a reliable concrete pump brand Empty Can you tell me a reliable concrete pump brand

Post  dwdaswell Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:50 pm

How do concrete batching plant manufacturers inspect items before starting control system should according to the following eight areas:

Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:concrete block making machine,concrete mixer price,We will provide you with the best product and service.

1) The limit switch is normal mobile block machine, there is no alarm on the computer running interface appears;

2) Start inclined belt diesel concrete mixer, flat belt;

3) Start mixing console;

4) Start the gas mixing station source Air Compressor pressure 0.7MPa after the pressure to meet around;

5) Please disable the automatic production of concrete switch to "prohibit the concrete" file;

6) Mixing plant control system operating table "automatic / manual" switch to "Auto";

dwdaswell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum