Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The development goals of concrete mixer pump in the future

Go down

The development goals of concrete mixer pump in the future Empty The development goals of concrete mixer pump in the future

Post  dwdaswell Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 pm

<p>On February 21, Inner Mongolia autonomous region Land and Resources office release the news: a super large gold mine has been discovered in the Bayan Nur recently by the geological exploration personnel. The resources reserve amount is as high as 148.5 t, and the available reserves are 130.4t. At the same time, the office claims the mine resource reserve is the NO.1 among the present Inner Mongolia mines and the mine inner and surroundings has the large prospecting potential.</p>Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:<a href="http://www.smalldieselcrusher.com/small-hammer-crusher.html">mini rock crusher</a>,<a href="http://www.daswellmachinery.com">concrete batching plant</a>s,concrete mixer,blocking making machine,concrete pump,etc. <p> <p>As the professional mineral processing production line supplier, Henan Daswell Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd has specialized in the field for more than 50 years, especially for the gold ore mine processing line. Our company could provide you the detailed and professional scheme and complete sets machines for the gold ore processing line. And the after sales service would also be guaranteed.</p> <p>According to specific requirements, we can combine different models together to meet various needs. Daswell would always pay attention to the gold mine market development and continue to produce the good performance and quality products to meet the increasing demand.</p>

dwdaswell

Back to top Go down