Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JZC series diesel concrete mixer engine

Go down

JZC series diesel concrete mixer engine Empty JZC series diesel concrete mixer engine

Post  hahei Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Today my customer asked me about which diesel engine do we use for our disel concrete mixer JZC350

Henan Daswell Machinery is a professional manufacturer of mining machine for almost 30 years in China. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with best service and products, our major products include:batch plant,JZR series diesel portable mixers,If you are interested in our products, please contact us freely: sales@daswell.com

Here i would like to tell all my customer and friends that we use China top brand diesel engine"Changchai"

This is a wellknow brand in China mini batching plant,every people in this filed may know this brand.The quality is trustworthy.

Because the diesel engine used on the concrete mixer are special desingned and customed so the germany enginer may not suit our concrete mixer.

What's more MP Series Planetary Concrete Mixer,our good quality engine are as good as the germany ones.

hahei

Back to top Go down