Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main feature of our small concrete pump

Go down

Main feature of our small concrete pump Empty Main feature of our small concrete pump

Post  hahei Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Today one customer send me an inquiry and asked me what is the main characters of our HN30B trailer mounted concrete pump.

Henan Daswell Machinery is a professional manufacturer of mining machine for almost 30 years in China. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with best service and products, our major products include:Cement Silo,concrete mixer price,If you are interested in our products, please contact us freely: sales@daswell.com

He was asking the concrete pump can have an a pumping alility of 18m3 and a vertical pumping height of 12m.

I am here to tell our my customers that our small concrete pump can pump 30m3 per hour and the vertical pumping distance can reach 70m and horizontal pumping distance can reach 150m mobile block making machine,totally can meet most customers' demand for the small building site construction.

Also we have both electric type and oil type for customers' choice block making machine,both concrete pump are excellet designed and using energy saving technology and good parts to ensure customer could enjoy the best quality service and the best experience.

hahei

Back to top Go down