Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daswell concrete mixers for sale in India

Go down

Daswell concrete mixers for sale in India Empty Daswell concrete mixers for sale in India

Post  dwdaswell Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Daswell planetary truck mixer is a loading machine or belt conveyor feeding of sandstone proportioning device, to tie in with the cement silo and other equipment are used together, with three or more of the material, and the use of various types of mixer and other metering equipments, combination of sake automatic and semi automatic mixing station, this function effectively guarantee than with cement, sand, gravel, and the accuracy of, and the use of electronic weighing system planetary concrete mixer for sale, to further improve the accuracy of the weighing. Top panel of the batching machine can be reduced or removed according to requirements, can greatly reduce the feeding part of the labor intensity, increases the convenience of construction, various types of concrete mixing station ideal ingredient of loading.

Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:diesel concrete mixer,concrete batching plants,concrete mixer,blocking making machine,concrete pump,etc.

1, working process beton mixer

First of all, cutting machine belt I began to work, the material I conveyed to the weighing hopper, when calls the hopper material I weight reaches the set value, concrete equipment belt material automatic stop; then material II belt machine automatically open, when said hopper in the weight of material to material I and II data set value, material I belt machine stops, material III belt machine starts to work

dwdaswell

Back to top Go down