Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summary of Changes: Marc

2 posters

Go down

Summary of Changes: Marc Empty Summary of Changes: Marc

Post  Marc12345 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am

Changes round 2:
I am just fast typing, ignore my grammar.

First of all i have increased the number of pallet locations of the inbound goods. The main reason for this is that plamen increased the safety stock for the components Pack 1liter and PET. The number(3) of employees is still the same cause we had time over. (palletlocations from 1150 to 1200). I have change the intake time to 8 days, if we produce more often we also need the products more often. We can not permit us that the products will wait 15 days till they will place in the palletlocation.

At the Mixing line i have introduced SMED, which will decrease the change-over time. This is in line with the changed product`s production interval which is changed from 10 to 5. If we produce every 5 days we need more change overs, through SMED we could decrease the change over time.

The outbound palletplaces is increased, cause we have already not enough places. I have just increased the palletplaces a little( cause production every 5 days could decrease

Marc12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summary of Changes: Marc Empty Re: Summary of Changes: Marc

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Changes:

Inbound:
Round 3:

Number of permanent employees (FTE) from 3 to 2, cause we decrease the number of pallet locations less employees are needed.
Number of pallet locations from 1200 to 975, cause plamen decreased the lot size and safety stock for rzaw materials. (The delivery reliability of the suppliers is good)

Outbound:
Number of pallet locations 1300 to 1250. Plamen increased and decreased the safety stock for some finished products.
Number of permanent employees (FTE) decrease it from 4 to 3.

Introduce preventive maintenance.
This is in line with the SMED actions, through this actions we have more production time and less non valua added production time.
A lot of preventive maintenance cost some labor time but will offer more efficiency. We also have enough unused time in the shifts so we can use this time for maintenance.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc12345 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 am

Round 4

Inbound;
Change from Number of pallet locations 975 to 825
Plamen decreased the safety stock of the raw materials again, so there are less pallet locations needed.

Outbound
Number of pallet locations 1250 to 1000.
Plamen decreased the safety stock of finished goods by 1/3 of the existing safety stock.

Mixing Machines,
Cause we need to produce a lot of small/medium lot sizes, we need a machine which can also handle the small lot size. The Fruitmix MQ is the best machine for small lotsizes, it is not the one with the lowest production costs per Liter. If we achieve a higher demand of each product we could switch to the machine with the lowest production costs. Maybe Wouter can try to create a higher demand for the products which have a demand lower than 15.000 liters in a week.

Bottling Lines.
At the moment the Swiss Fill 2 is still the best machine cause:
It have the lowest costs and it have a middle tolerance so the machine can handle a broad range of raw materials even if the quality of the raw material is not so good.

KPI's i have chosen:
-Production costs (%)
-Stock costs (%)
-Utilization rate bottling lines

Let me knbow of these KPI's are good, because they are all focus on finance..

Marc12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down