Fresh connection gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summary of changes: Wouter

Go down

Summary of changes: Wouter Empty Summary of changes: Wouter

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 am

Changes round 2:

I have changed the trade units for all of the three markets. Food & groceries and LAND market into pallet. Dominicks into pallet layer. Food and Groceries and LAND market are ordering a whole pallet of finished products, while dominicks is giving the freedom to order less. The first two will decrease the amount of labor used in the finished goods warehouse. It takes shorter to pick outer boxes than it does whole pallets.

Furthermore nothing changed within food and groceries.

For LAND market i have increased the service level and shelf life to respectively 98% and 79%. This is due the actions of Marc (operations manager), because we order some products more often (5 instead of 10 days). I also changed the order deadline to 20.00.

For the rest I did not change anything, because this is not possible at this week and we scored pretty high on sales.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Summary of changes: Wouter Empty Re: Summary of changes: Wouter

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Changes round 3:

Food and Groceries:
Decreased shelf life from 75 to 74%, while we still have much obsolete products. I also changed the payment term from 4 to 3 weeks.

Land Market:
I only changed the payment terms from 4 to 3 weeks.

Dominicks:
I changed the shelf life from 70 to 69% and the payment terms from 4 to 3 weeks.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

Changes round 4:

Food and Groceries
Increased service level to 97.5 percent (as we scored last round around 98. I moved up shelf life to 80 percent. Promotion horizon is increased from short to middle (from 1 to 3 weeks). Sales volume rebate policy is intensive. Customers are getting a discount if they order more than a certain minimum amount over a certain period.

Land market
Increased shelf life from 79 to 80%. For the rest nothing changed in the decisions.

Dominicks
Increased Service level (%) from 97 to 98.0 And increased shelf life (%) from 69 to 75.0 %. Furthermore i moved up the order deadline untill 20.00.

IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR THE LAND MARKET:
I STOPPED SELLING Fressie Orange/C-power PET, because of the amount and low service level.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 am

NEW CHANGES FOR ROUND 4!

Changed Land market Sales volume rebate policy also to intensive.

Because of the changes of sales volume rebate policy from limited to intensive and the promotional pressure from short (1week) to middle (3) weeks. I also changed the forecasts with +5%.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Summary of changes: Wouter Empty Changes round 5

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 am

I made the following changes for this round:

Introduces VMI for food and groceries and LAND Market. Discussed this with Tom, Marc and Plamen so they can change their decisions in line with the VMI.

Promotional pressure from short to middle for the LAND market. VMI also deleted the sales rebate policy and changed the time from 20.00 to 14.00 automatically.

Did not change anything for the dominicks market. But the contract lowered down a bit??

Did not increase or decrease the forecast this time.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Summary of changes: Wouter Empty Changes round 6

Post  WouterSalesBOSS Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 am

I made the following changes for round 6.

Increased service level for all markets to 98%, because of our results of last round and discussed this with plamen and marc, so they can change their decisions as well.

I also changed the shelf life for the dominicks market to 80.0 %, because of the results of last round.

Together we all discussed about the bad results and in order to increase the service level and ROI we came to the conclusions to delete the products which were negatively influencing our KPI's.

We stopped selling: Fressie Orange/C-power 1 liter and Fressie Orange/C-power PET. Discussed this with Marc, Plamen and Thom. So they could change, inbound/outbound stocks, safety stocks, production times, suppliers etc.

WouterSalesBOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down